How to get to Saint-Laurent-du-Var ?
Saint-Laurent-du-Var is a seaside resort ideally located: 30 min from Monaco and Cannes, close to Alpine resorts and at 5 min from the airport of Nice.
Numerous accesses to join the town : train station, airport, motorway, road, cycle track, harbour.
By road :
- Metropolitan road 7 and 98 (RM 6007/RD6098),
- Motorway A8, exit 49 “Saint-Laurent-du-Var” (between Cagnes-sur-Mer and Nice)
- Regional and international coach links: arrival at the Nice bus station, then regular bus connections from Nice to Saint-Laurent-du-Var
- Ligne d’Azur (interconnections)
> 00 33 8 1006 1006 - www.lignedazur.com
By train :
- Destinations Antibes or Nice (daily links from major French and foreign cities).
Information: 3635 or www.sncf.com
We are near you:
- Paris/Nice : 7 hours by high-speed train,
- Nice/Saint-Laurent : 10 min by Regional Express Train
- Nice Côte d’Azur airport, direct worldwide connections. Bus service connects to Saint-Laurent-du-Var.
Phone number 00 33 0 820 423 333 - www.nice.aeroport.fr
- Marina of Saint-Laurent-du-Var
Enquire at the harbourmaster’s office: 00 33 4 93 07 12 70
- Port de Nice : Corsica Ferries> 00 33 8 25 09 50 95
service to Corsica
How to move in Saint-Laurent-du-Var ?
To consult timetables go to Lignes d'Azur website.
Line 42: Le Riou-Collège Pagnol: it provides a road between Cagnes sur Mer and Saint-Laurent-du-Var. From le Domaine du Loup (stop Le Riou), pass by Bourdet Square, then by Les Tuilières street, le chemin du Val Fleuri and join le Collège Pagnol in Saint-Laurent-du-Var. It serves the Tzanck clinical.
Line 51: Saint-Laurent-du-Var-Stade des Iscles-Nice La Plaine: it provides a link between Saint-Laurent-du-Var and Nice La Plaine serving le lycée Hôtelier Paul Augier.
Line 52: Les Pugets/Aicard-Gare routière Nice : link between Saint-Laurent-du-Var and Nice bus station.
Line 53: Saint-Laurent-du-Var train station- Saint-Laurent-du-Var commercial center : Local link serves train station, Collège Saint Exupéry, Institut Tzanck, Vespins Area and commercial center.
Line 54: La Gaude La Pompe - Commercial center of Saint-Laurent-du-Var : this line serve La Gaude to Saint-Laurent-du-Var by the Corniche d’Agrimont. It serves the College Pagnol too.
Line 55: Saint-Jeannet parking- Saint-Laurent-du-Var commercial center : this line serves a link between commercial center of Saint-Laurent-du-Var and Saint-Jeannet parking.
Line 56: Cagnes-sur-Mer La Grange Rimade- Saint-Laurent-du-Var Pont des Pugets : this line serves Cagnes sur Mer to Saint-Laurent-du-Var by Chênes street. From la Grange Rimade to the Pont des Pugets, it serves Saint-Jean clinic, Bourdet square, the College Saint-Exupéry and the Benes square.
Line 58: Cagnes-sur-Mer Collège Malraux- Saint-Laurent-du-Var commercial center : From the commercial center, this line serves city center of Saint-Laurent-du-Var, the Collège Saint-Exupéry, the chemin des plateaux Fleuris in both directions and prolonged until Collège Malraux in Cagnes-sur-Mer by the Gros Buaux road.
Creabus 58: from Vespins area until Commercial center and the Domaine de l’étoile of la Gaude.
Departmental lines which serve Saint-Laurent-du-Var
For timetables go to Département 06.
Line 94: Nice – Vence
Line 200: Nice – Cannes.
Line 217: Nice – Villeneuve Loubet
Line 232: Saint-Laurent-du-Var – Cagnes-sur-Mer – Sophia Antipolis.
Line 400: Nice – Vence par Saint-Paul
Line 500: Nice – Grasse
Line 706: Gattière – Saint-Laurent-du-Var
Line 707: Carros – Saint-laurent-du-Var
For timetables go to Département 06.
Line 200: Nice – Cannes
Go to sheet Providers: « Taxis laurentins » from the address book.
Régional express train (TER)
Line 04: Mandelieu-La Napoule – Grasse – Cannes – Nice – Ventimiglia
12 stations of bike rental “vélobleus” are implanted in the municipality:
- 201: at the train station - 18 bikes
- 202: Rives d’Or – 9 bikes
- 203: At the angle of the avenue De Gaulle – rue Carlon – 18 bikes
- 204: At Square Benes – 18 bikes
- 205: At Square Médecin – 15 bikes
- 206: Avenue du 11 novembre – 15 bikes
- 207: avenue Moschetti – 12 bikes
- 208: At the angle of the Flots Bleus – 15 bikes
- 209: At the angle of la route du Bord de Mer – avenue France d’Outre Mer – 21 bikes
- 210: Close to the bio market in front of Cap 3000 – 15 bikes
- 211: Avenue Donadeï – 9 bikes
- 212: Avenue Sauvaigo – 15 bikes
For more informations: www.velobleus.org
On the road of the long-lasting (sustainable) mobility, you will meet in Saint-Laurent-du-Var in the Square BENES (close Djibouti school) your Autobleue station (self-service electric motor car). You will have the possibility of renting a self-service electric motor car 7 days / 7 days and 24H / 24H for your movements for few hours a day.
Information and registrations by telephone: 00 33 977 406 406 (price of a local call). By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org In agency: 17, avenue Thiers 06000 Nice from Monday to Friday from 8.00 am till 7.00 pm, on Saturdays from 08.00 am till 1.30 pm.
Web site: www.auto-bleue.org
- CAP 3000 Commercial center parking (until 2 hours)
- City hall parking, Esplanade du Levant
- Parc Layet west parking
- Maona Saint Laurent Marina parking
- Atoll beach parking
- Flots Bleus parking
- Ponant Parking
Marina parking (except Maona parking)
Camping Car parkings
- Dechame parking - Avenue Teissière - (17h - 10h)
- Cemetery parking with drain point and water access - Route des Pugets - (until 7 days)
Blue zones parkings
Blue Zone (ZB): free parking limited in time. You have to procure your own blue disc available in the following places:
Car park authorized time: maximum 1 hour
- Avenue of November 11th, East part between the Street Desjobert and the roundabout of Gueyeurs,
- Parking of the park Layet located avenue of November 11th: only both sides of the south part,
- 1st basement of the General parking Bettoli avenue de Gaulle (entrance from the parking located in n°16 of the avenue Dechame)
- Parking in front of gymnasium André Carton (along the game of bowls) roundabout of Gueyeurs
- Parking of the railroad networks of France located in the crossroads Passage Moatti / boulevard Jean Ossola
Car park authorized time: 30 min maximum
- Esplanade Edmond Jouhaud side is of the way
- Avenue Marc Moschetti
- Impasse de Gaulle, public parking
- François Bérenger avenue
Car park authorized time: 20 min maximum - stop minutes
- Avenue of Pugets: side number peers between the Place(Square) Saint Antoine and the street of the Church,
- Avenue of Pugets: between N 247 and 281 located in the service road at the level of the intersection